Office Manager - Onsite
We’re hiring an Office Manager to support our internal business operations and manage our office space in Palo Alto. This will be a part-time position, three days (24 hours) a week, Tuesday through Thursday, with an in-person requirement in the Palo Alto office.
The ideal candidate is highly detail-oriented, efficient, curious, and proactively engaged. However, the most important prerequisite for this (or any!) position at Aionics is that applicants are willing to learn, committed to doing their best, and enthusiastic about the opportunity to shape our company’s culture, technology, and future.
- Fostering and supporting a productive, healthy, and fun culture for both our in-person and remote employees
- Providing administrative support directly to the CEO as well as to the company broadly
- Working with Finance to manage budget and track expenses
- Monitoring office supplies and ordering new materials as required
- Coordinating meetings, events, and office logistics
- Assisting in onboarding/offboarding of employees
- Assisting teams with Project Management and other ad hoc tasks
- Office vendor and partnership management – building relationships with vendors, partners and other third parties
- Assisting with travel bookings
- Solid analytical and communication skills
- Highly organized and able to determine and enforce priorities
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional time management skills
- Enthusiastic professional capable of wearing many hats
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (i.e Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Salary: $40/hour
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Unlimited PTO
How to apply
If interested, please click on the “Click here to Apply” button to submit your resume and cover letter.
Aionics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.